Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

None of these solutions work! No answer to support email! Pay for premium and it says fee

None of these solutions work! No answer to support email! Pay for premium and it says fee

We have 2 premium accounts going on 3 months now. Both are current as I checked with boku and they show paid. All my info such as starred tracks and playlists are still there but when I try to play them I'm told only premium users can access on demand streaming. I can't access the previously downloaded songs either. Clearly I'm annoyed. My family of five shares these 2 accounts and we can't use what we pay a lot of money for. No one has answered my emails and you offer no phone number. I'm afraid ill have to cancel if I can't get this resolved. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, tried different devices. Nothing works. Please help.
4 Replies

Did you check your spam?

Do you have a case # I can escalate to the team?

Liam

I'm pretty sure I'm being billed double as well. I have several texts from the same day saying my subscription was renewed. I just want to listen to my playlists and starred music.... Music I choose, not the lame radio

I'll escalate it to the community staff 🙂

Please could you also try one more reinstall?

Liam

Cpodraza23 - I've passed your case onto the relevant team. You should hear back shortly.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts