Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not Getting Advertised Promotional Rate - 99 Cents for Three Months

Solved!

Not Getting Advertised Promotional Rate - 99 Cents for Three Months

When I logged in under my trial on the splash page it showed a promotion for the first three months of premium at 99 cents per month. When I activated premium I did not get the promotional rate. How do I get this fixed? I was charged the normal $9.99 per month.

MODERATOR EDIT:

Hi everyone, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community to reach out with your questions.

As many of you have already posted, the offer for 3 months for .99 USD is available to users that have never had Premium on their account before (via a subscription or a trial). We have more info about this holiday offer here on our FAQ page as well.

Please know we’ve read your comments on this and we’re passing on your feedback around this offer.

If you have had an any further questions about your subscription please get in touch with us via the contact form so we can take a closer look at your account. You’ll then hear from our team shortly, thanks!

142 Replies

WELL DONE SPOTIFY.. NEW ACCOUNT EACH STUPID SALE HERE!! GOOD JOB GUYS... enjoy death accounts

Signed up for the first time, not getting the offer.

I am also not getting the promotional rate, which I wanted to do today. I have never had premium before, but I did sign up for the (trial) account several years back, but stopped using it for a long time.

Suggested posts