Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not Getting Anything

Solved!

Not Getting Anything

Content removed. Included personal data that could be abused.

Removed by @JoeThomas 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community! Sorry you're experiencing this problem.

I would reccomend to contact Spotify through this form. If you recieve an automatic email from Spotify, respond to it (even if it is from no-reply) and someone will get to you ASAP. You could also tweet Spotify @SpotifyCares if your question is short.

Thank you for choosing the Spotify Community forums, and I hope this answers your question!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community! Sorry you're experiencing this problem.

I would reccomend to contact Spotify through this form. If you recieve an automatic email from Spotify, respond to it (even if it is from no-reply) and someone will get to you ASAP. You could also tweet Spotify @SpotifyCares if your question is short.

Thank you for choosing the Spotify Community forums, and I hope this answers your question!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Suggested posts