Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not Reciving Password Reset Emails

Solved!

Not Reciving Password Reset Emails

Hi, I have filled out a request about a password reset with the reference number 00DD0pxIW._500D0PYfU I still have not received password reset email. I had been checking the spam email and disabled filters . I do know google will filter some emails that are not on an exception of some kind. So I was hoping someone could give me that email to add or employed Spotify worker could help me with this.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Tellah wrote:

Thank you for the fast response , and sorry I misread and had thought the REF was the case, it is 00715053 that was on the 24th, I also sent 00755308 today just before posting, as I didn't know if anyone would respond here for sure.

Also, if you are wondering I had Spotify on my linux partition set to login automaticly from a long time ago; so I am able to login from the "Your account" option.

Wait, you're logging into the client automatically, or the website?

I'm almost certain there are programs you can get to unmask passwords...

Liam

(P.S Escalated)

View solution in original post

6 Replies

@Tellah wrote:

Hi, I have filled out a request about a password reset with the reference number 00DD0pxIW._500D0PYfU I still have not received password reset email. I had been checking the spam email and disabled filters . I do know google will filter some emails that are not on an exception of some kind. So I was hoping someone could give me that email to add or employed Spotify worker could help me with this.

Hi,

I believe there were some issues with emails recently. I'll ask another super user though.

Liam

Do you have a case number? If so, I'll escalate it 🙂

Liam

Thank you for the fast response , and sorry I misread and had thought the REF was the case, it is 00715053 that was on the 24th, I also sent 00755308 today just before posting, as I didn't know if anyone would respond here for sure.

Also, if you are wondering I had Spotify on my linux partition set to login automaticly from a long time ago; so I am able to login from the "Your account" option.

Marked as solution

@Tellah wrote:

Wait, you're logging into the client automatically, or the website?

I'm almost certain there are programs you can get to unmask passwords...

Liam

(P.S Escalated)

No, using the "Your Profile" from the Spotify Client generates a Login Token, no login screen is displayed at anytime on the browser.

Sent an email your way with a brand new password reset. Hope you enjoy!

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Suggested posts