Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not able to activate Premium with Gift Card

Not able to activate Premium with Gift Card

Hi, I just bought a Spotify gift card but i'm not able to sign up for premium with it. I get the option to get one month free, but not with a gift card, but that's ok. Is there any way to sign up for premium without the one month free period with a gift card?

6 Replies

Can you not just redeem the card from https://www.spotify.com/redeem/ ?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Spoiler

Buy an electronic card premium by 12 months of electronic gift trought Paypal and send mail from my Gmail to my Hotmail email:.

Price for Spotify Mexico is MXN$1,200.00

1. Arrived the receipt from Paypal for MXN$1,200.00 to GMAIL

2. Arrived Spotify Receip ( Order ID: 34863002035)  for MXN$1,200.00 with the code to GMAIL

3. Arrived the gift card with the code to Hotmail, i  choose click on the link, sends me to another page and said: The code that was introduced Premium has already been used!

I want a code or my money back.

Regards

@pcct1981 -- that code has already been redeemed on an account. If it wasn't your account, get in touch here and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can. If you get an automated response, make sure to reply back to it directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Adán i made report to support team yesterdey! But nobody answer me!

It is the weekend, give it a little more time. If you have replied to the automated email as @Adam mentioned above your case will definitely be with the right people.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

You have two support cases in our system, both waiting in the queue, don't worry. We aim to reply to all emails within 24 hours, most of which are a lot sooner than that.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts