Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not able to download music

Not able to download music

I have a spotify premium family pack but since a month I'm not able to download music on my laptop. When I press the download button it says ''waiting for connection", but Im connected with wifi. For other programs the wifi works perfectly. I'm able to download music on my phone with the same account, I only have this problem on my laptop. 

My laptop memory isn't full and I'm not using more then 3 offline account. I already tried to uninstall the spotify app but without success. It's also not my anti viruss blocking it. 

2 Replies

Hi,

I'm sorry that you can't download your music! First, I would recomend trying on a different wifi, just to see if it helps.  If that doesn't work I would go here to file a report with sportify, where they will be able you in more ways than you or I can.

Hope this helps 🙂

Hey @ilse5,

Sorry to hear that this is happening for you!

First of all, let's try a clean reinstall on the laptop. Remember to follow the exact desktop device's steps correctly when doing this.

At this point, you should also check the laptop for any firmware updates.

Then, make sure to restart your router. Once that's done, try logging in to the newly installed Spotify, and attempt to download something.

If you still need assistance, get back to us with:

• Your laptop's make / model
  • Your app version
  • Your device's firmware version
  • Details about what exact music you're trying to download

Thanks!

Suggested posts