Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not able to log-in

Not able to log-in

Hi all,

I've just had a very strange experience, I was listening to music on my Chromebook (as I have done all day) as it suddenly stopped. When I went to the app to restart my music, it looked completely different and there is no "log in" button anymore. The only thing I see is "it's a good day to discover new music" and some generic playlist. When I click on them, I am only able to listen to 30 seconds. The same thing happens when I use the web version.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

2 Replies

Hey @AnthonyVD ! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That's odd.

Does your account page say that you've got Spotify Premium?

If not this could be the reason you're experiencing these issues with your account. You basically got downgraded to Spotify Free.

If it says you are subscribed to Spotify Premium I suggest you reinstall the app.

Let me know how it goes! ^^

Peace

Hi there @AnthonyVD,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

I would like to ask you for a full screenshot in order to get a better angle on what's happening on your end.

Furthermore, please try and use a different browser, incognito web page or devices to check if the issue persists.

In the meanwhile, please visit your account overview page to check if you current subscription status had changed in any way.

Waiting on your update:)

Suggested posts