Solved!

Not able to sign in to anything.

Premium

US, Ca.

Device

Apple IPhone XSmax

Operating System

IOS

Hi so this might be confusing. This is my Alt account for Spotify. I can’t login to my main account which is josias16429. I’m not sure what happened but I was listening to my music when the app suddenly closes on me and when I tried opening it again my account was logged out. I have put in my username and password correctly both on the mobile and computer app but it still says it’s wrong. I’m trying everything I can to “reset” my password but when I click “login without password” it says that my account isn’t connected to any other email, so I can’t even get an email to reset it. I have tried everything from using this Alt.  account to going online and checking if there’s other people with the same problem. I’m paying monthly student subscription and I really don’t want to loose my songs. Please help me. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @user-removed 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out!

About your issue, I suggest that you be in touch with the Customer Support. Just follow these steps below:

1. Go to the Customer Support page here.
  2. Select the option "Logging In".
  3. And then, select "Resetting my password".
  4. Tap "I still need help" button.

They can probably give you an answer through email within 24 hours or less.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi @user-removed,

That's awkward enough! In case you haven't looked over it, here is the page that offers advice on what to do in the event of being unable to log in: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/problems-logging-in-to-spotify/

If you want, you could flag this up with customer support via your alt account, they'd be more than happy to help: https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/?_ga=2.264244683.518249595.1548984053-563607346.1546210451#_=_

Hope this helps!

A

Hey, @user-removed 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

About your problem, I suggest that you be in touch with the Customer Support, because your account is inaccessible and you have a subscription working on it. Probably they will make you some questions and ask for more information to recover your account. Let me know if you could solve your issue.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Yes I have tried customer support and I gave them the same information as I used here. They redirected me to try the Community Support.
Marked as solution

Hey, @user-removed 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out!

About your issue, I suggest that you be in touch with the Customer Support. Just follow these steps below:

1. Go to the Customer Support page here.
  2. Select the option "Logging In".
  3. And then, select "Resetting my password".
  4. Tap "I still need help" button.

They can probably give you an answer through email within 24 hours or less.

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Okay thank you. They’ve asked me again, to go to Spotify Community to get more help. I’m simply being brought back and fourth. If there’s anyway to get my account back that’ll be really appreciated. I can email you guys my username and password that I’ve used ever since creating that Spotify account if it’ll help.

Hey again, @user-removed 

Yep, when you open a ticket, you receive a automated response that really contain that kind of information. But, as I said, you'll receive an answer from someone within 24-48 hours. So, don't worry. Someone will get your ticket soon. 🙂

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts