Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not able to unfollow/unsubscribe artist

Solved!

Not able to unfollow/unsubscribe artist

Hello together,

last year I subscribed to an artist via an Instagram-Link, because I really liked his songs. Whenever he uploads a new song, his songs appear in my "Songs". Since a few months I'm trying now to get rid of this subscription, but it doesn't work. I'm not following the artist anymore, but still get his new songs in my list.

Did I miss something, where I can delete the subscription? Or is it maybe a bug?

Thanks for your help!

If an admin reads this, the artist I want to get rid of is "R3HAB".

Greetings Fred

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Tina,

I found out by myself this weekend.

You need to login to the Spotify Page, click on your profile on the top right and go to "Account". Then you need to choose the part that says "Apps" and there you will find the artist that you "presaved".

I also attached a screenshot with it.

Greetings FredSpotify.jpg

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Rech out to spotify support:

https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_help/

Always try reseeting your phone.

Hi

Did you get an answer? I have the same problem!

Marked as solution

Hey Tina,

I found out by myself this weekend.

You need to login to the Spotify Page, click on your profile on the top right and go to "Account". Then you need to choose the part that says "Apps" and there you will find the artist that you "presaved".

I also attached a screenshot with it.

Greetings FredSpotify.jpg

Hi Fred,

yey! finally i'm rid of r3hab! 🙂
Thank you so much.

Greetings Tina

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH m43h

hii, i had the same issue, and now i solved it but how can they like their own songs from my account, i remember i listened to one song by r3hab when he did a collab with zayn and he just kept popping up on my liked songs, How are they getting access to do this, are they hacking into people's accounts to promote their music! Strange.  

the solution was posted by @m43h earlier! U can just go to Account settings-Apps-remove access

Suggested posts