Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not accepting any of my payments

Solved!

Not accepting any of my payments

I have tried two different credit cards and a debit card and none of them are working. There is enough money on all of them, none are expired, and they have all been used within 24 hours. It says that it is my card company but I am thinking that it is on your end.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

As an update, my account had to be reset by Spotify to a non renewing premium subscription before I could update payment.

I was able to pay, but in order to get my account properly set I had to log out of all devices after I received my order ID.  

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Can you try the following?

1. Clear cookies and cache and try again.
  2. Try again using incognito mode.
  3. Try again using another browser.

If you tried this and you're still unable subscribe, please let me know.

I had the same issue and tried all of those things and it still does not work.

Me too I got the same problem, please I need your help! I've tried with 3 cc and debit cards!!

Ok, then contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Just as an FYI, the contact form provided also does not seem to be working.  Instead of submitting the information it says that the session is expired.

Another point of data here, the FAQs state that when there are payment problems like this, the subscription will not be suspended immediately.  In my case at least, this was not true.  Today was my payment date.  I had not received any notificatin of payment not being accepted, yet during my morning commute I went from listening to a playlist that would only be available to me as a premium subscriber and got bumped to having to choose one of my downloaded playlists and getting ads.

It's working for me...

Nevermind, you need to use this one: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account/

Yes, I found the problem was that it ended session within 45-60 seconds (I didn't time it) so I had to send only a minimal explanation instead of the wall of text I was trying to send.

Thanks!

You can also write it down in a doc and copy/paste in the form

Marked as solution

As an update, my account had to be reset by Spotify to a non renewing premium subscription before I could update payment.

I was able to pay, but in order to get my account properly set I had to log out of all devices after I received my order ID.  

I got everything to work again- hopefully it doesn't happen again and can automatically renew. I logged out of every device and then tried again and it worked. Thanks!

Suggested posts