NEXT STEP

Not enough listening for wrapped - 5k+ songs listened

Not enough listening for wrapped - 5k+ songs listened

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

My Question or Issue

I tried to access my wrapped 2018 for 2 days and I got different responses at different times (I don't remember what I did differently).

One was the black screen after tapping "connect with Spotify" (sometimes with some white lines).

In the other I was able to access but got a message saying I don't have enough "listening" to make a wrap, so to say. After this I also got some error message when I tried to go to the Spotify websites. The thing is I have received the email saying I have over 5000 songs listened so the system must be aware, somewhere, that I have listened enough.

Thank you in advance.

Tom

3 Replies

Hey @Tommysv.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the Wrapped 2018 page and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

I might know what the problem is. 

I had my original spotify account through fb, which I deleted at some point in 2018.

It seems like I now have two spotify accounts. In fact, I must have created the second one while trying to access spotify wrapped. This one uses my email, and apparently the first one doesn't. If this is true then the latest account has no listening time, and clerly no spotify wrapped stats.

Hey there @Tommysv,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

If you have more than one accounts with us, it would indeed explain why you were seeing this message.

No worries though, to avoid future confusion, you can follow the steps here to close the second account you have.

Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts