Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not getting premium features when paying

Not getting premium features when paying

I have just re signed up to Spotify. I do not have any of the premium features. I have limited skips and can't choose any song I want to listen too.

I also cannot connect my Spotify to my Facebook, it says that it's already connected but then when I go to the friends section it says to connect to Facebook. Again.

I believe it could be linked to an old account. I haven't used this account in years and it is very dated. I have also had premium on the account I'm currently using previously. So I don't see why this is happening.

I need it sorting asap though as I am a paying customer and am paying for the free version!
2 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Welcome!

Yes, sounds like you have two account's for sure. And the account you are trying to access is a free account. 

First you would need to delete the old account (free one).then you should be able to connect to your patd account.

Please see here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Spotify-Family-Q-amp-A/m-p/988520#M125566

Hope this helps.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am having the same issue, i don’t have any other emails registered, my account states Free, i have checked my bank account and it clearly shows i am paying for Premium..

Advice please.

Suggested posts