Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not getting premium

Not getting premium

My last payment failed as I got a new bank card, the payment then went through a few days later and was paid. I still can't get premium and am still on spotify free. What's the problem?
10 Replies

deleted

https://www.spotify.com/nl/

When I open the website of spotify, the first thing I see is 3 months Spotify premium for 0.99 euro. When I want to pay I see a bill of 9.99 euro. I made a screenshot of it.

I cancelled the purchase for the trial of 3months for P9 because i notice that i accidentally subscribe my friends account not mine because he frequently log in his account to my phone so. I cancelled it. And when i try to place a new subscription there is always a messages of "Looks like you've already taken a similar offer" and each time i tried to resubscribe i got charge!!! Please fix this my bank called me and ask if i purchase multiple spotify premium

Hey everyone, welcome to the community!

@smccormack09 @kudagaci Was the charge made on an old payment detail that was stored on the account or was it one that you just used when you tried subscribing? Also was it a special offer such as the holiday offer (spotify.com/holiday) or the student discount (spotify.com/student)? 

@jenskesting Have you tried Premium before on your account? If so, then I'm afraid your account was not eligible for the offer.

@Roylumayagph How much was each charge? Can you post a screenshot of your receipts page and account overview?

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Yes i got it right here. But how can i add a screenshot. Im just using my phone

HERE BRO

Screenshot_2015-12-07-19-14-02.png

AND THIS IS THE OTHER ONE. The charge is exactly 9 pesos and the total count of the charge is 54 pesos. And this is not a credit card. I used my visa debit card!

Screenshot_2015-12-07-19-14-36.png

There isnt any receipt for both accounts. The only thing that i can see as payment is my friends bank account. 

It was a holiday promotion by the way. That recent pay 1 tl for 3 months one.

It was an old payment detail on my ac and it wasn't a holiday offer

So isnt there any solution?

Suggested posts