Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not letting me log in????

Not letting me log in????

Spotify won't let me log in and I've tried using my email, the first part of my email, and my username. I've reset my password and it's still saying something is incorrect. This happened out of no where when I started up spotify on my my phone, and I was logged out. When I try to log in, nothing works.

Edit: The facebook login works fine, its just my account that in already had for years that doesn't work.

Edit #2: I lied, spotify is going full dumb and nothing is working anymore nice job.

12 Replies

We'd recommend uninstalling the existing app on your device, then download the latest official version here.

Let us know if this helps. 

Don't uninstall any apps this is a Spotify issue effecting thousands of users

I am having the exact same problem. It logged me in at first after i tried logging in for a split second. Help would be appreciated.

Well that ain't the case is it we need music we live for music fix this or we are switching apps 

I just got an email from spotify and the problem seems to be that people misused spotify by getting a hacked version etc. and your account on the app was suspended. So you need to download the fastest version from Here. Hope this helps!

That's not the issue, Firestick hacked app??? No

Put the blame on users so we will have no problems with the stock market flotation

Hey I agree, but that's what they told me so i am spreading the word

All you will do is confuse people. Don't spread it

How dare they 

Well that ain't the case is it we need music we live for music fix this or we are switching apps 

Mine says "your email I'd and password combination does not match a Spotify account. Please try again" obviously it does or else how I'll I post this here duhh! Fixit right now !  I'll be expecting a positive response

Suggested posts