Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not premium, but getting charged

Not premium, but getting charged

I had premium when it was 3 months for 10 cents or whatever the deal was. When that ime was up, the premium just kinda went away and I was fine with that because 10$ a month seems rediculous to me and was planning on canceling it anyways. I thought all was good, but my mom just informed me that I owe her 20$ from Spotify for the past two months. (I had to use her credit card because it wouldnt acceot mine for some reason) I am confused because I am being charged for premium, but am not a premium member... when I log into my account it even says I have the free account. I still deal with the adds and can only skip so many songs. Please help, my parents are so pissed at me. 

1 Reply

Hey there!

Sounds like you might have a second premium account somewhere. This is fairly easy to sort out. I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts