Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not receiving notifications or emails (on Mac and iPhone) when people subscribe to my playlists

Not receiving notifications or emails (on Mac and iPhone) when people subscribe to my playlists

Recently, I've noticed that I haven't been receiving notifications of people following/subscribing to a partcular (collaborative) playlist of mine. The only reason I'm aware that I'm not receiving these notifications is because I see, when I listen to the playlist, that the number of followers is consistently growing. I've searched through my Spotify notifications (on my Mac) as well as looked at all emails received from Spotify, but any mention of a new playlist follower is nowhere to be found. 

To address the obvious: yes, I have both email and push notifications set to on for everything within my actual Spotify account/notification settings. I've also tried closing and reopening Spotify multiple times to no avail. 

Side note: I also don't receive any notifcations when I gain new followers of my actual profile and I can't remember ever receiving them at any point in time (had Spotify premium for 2+ years). 

Anyone else experiencing something similar?

0 Replies

Suggested posts