Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not receiving password email

Not receiving password email

I've gone through the motions of requesting my device password four times in the last 24 hours but have yet to receive an email.   I need this password because I made my Spotify account back when you had to sign-up using Facebook, however I wish to continue using my account (and my premium!) without linking it to FB.  If Spotify continues to make this impossible (and wants to make me lose over 1500 songs, as well as the money I payed for premium), I have to say I probably will not continue to use their service, despite being loyal for so many years. Yes, I have checked my spam folder every time - nothing.  I sent a a support email - received a canned response.  Responded to that email based on the advice of people from this forum - still nothing.  

I've read of people successfully receiving their device password as recently as 10 days ago, but I've also read of people having this issue as far back as 2012.  Facebook is not for me anymore, but I am a huge fan of Spotify.  I would really hate to have to say goodbye to one because of the other.  For reference, my Spotify case number is #03027982.

1 Reply

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I've escalated your case number to the staff, someone will look into it.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts