Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not receiving reset password email

Solved!

Not receiving reset password email

I have been trying to get an reset email since yesterday, and nothing has arrived in my inbox.

When i am trying to follow the instructions from spotify to reset my password, they just ask me to type in the old password that i can't remember.. Frustrating! Can anybody please help me?

58 Replies

I been try to reset my password and after I set the new password it just show me the page expired and don't change the password I need Help please!!!!

No solution, and a different problem.......

I am having a similar problem to everyone else on this thread. I'm not receiving the reset email and have had to create another free account just to access the form to contact Spotify. I'm getting no response from that either. I'm paying for a service I can't access. I share everyone else's frustration. What kind of support model is this supposed to be? It's ridiculous

I have the same problem what is the solution and why is it happening?

yes, this is completely ridiculous.

i no longer want to use spotify with facebook, i keep trying to get the password email sent (over A DOZEN TIMES NOW), and I NEVER GET IT.

i pay $9.99 a month for this?

and yes i sent a message to support, i got this:

Spotify Case # 04502643: Subscription - Other ref:_00DD0pxIW._5005716VZTs:ref

that's all well and good, BUT I STILL HAVE NO NEW PASSWORD.

FIX THIS NOW

still no reply.

GIVE ME A PASSWORD, OR GIVE ME A REFUND AND CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.

there is no feasible reason why this can't be a simple process.

GIVE ME A PASSWORD, OR GIVE ME A REFUND AND CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.

well, peter?

where are all the answers to all these people who want help?

this is pathetic, and you'd think a company valued at $8.5 billion could do a bit better.

im not reciving the email for resetting the password. Rigt now somone else is logged in to my spotify and i need to get it changed, asap..  they changed my original password so i have to do this

Please send me a new password:

Case #: 05511257 ref:_00DD0pxIW._500571CP4DP:ref

user: uccimaru

I just purchased a new computer and would like to load Spotify and my existing profile onto said new computer, but I forgot my password.  I try to reset the password, but over 3 days and still no reset email.  The real joke is that in order to contact Spotify and potentially create a case, you have to wait for it... "log in" in order to submit a question. So thank goodness I still have my old computer to write this message otherwise I would be "attached to another object by an incline plane wrapped helically around an axis."

Can you please help me reset my password?

For a more user friendly experience, i recommend that you you create an easy way for people like me who forgot their password create a case or contact Spotify.

Spotify Case# 05960132

I am having the same problem of not receiving my reset email. Can you send me a reset to. I must of made a mistake when I registered and put in the wrong email or a typo.

Please contact me at mike.bavis@eastlink.ca.

Thanks

I double checked but I'm not getting a single email. Spotify system is so bad I think you guys only want money

I am having a similar issue. Case # 06214783. Please Help. 

I was using my girlfriends account I know want my own Spotify account. How can I get a reset of my login info so I can purchase my own?

ref:_00DD0pxIW._500571Ilrsy:ref helpppppp:(

Ive been having the same problem with logging in and it wont give me the link to reset my password and i still havent gotten it yet please help
From,
Edward

07012509 Is my case number

i cannot reset my password. I have not received any emails and nothing in junk or spam

please help!?!?

For the last past two weeks I have been trying to reset my password but have not received anything through my email.

Hello

Have been checking the community for a password reset and am also not getting email resets.  I am a Premium user and can’t remember if I log in with FB or not.  So I have reset my FB account but doesn’t seem to let me in and reset my Spotify account.  I also have a long user number that I can’t seem to personalise.

And to cap it all, I believe Spotify and B&O have had a spat so now cannot connect my music system to Spotify and can’t relog in as ...... I don’t have a valid password.  Finally, I have just renewed my annual subscription which has not member details and doesn’t relate to the long user number.  Anyone help that doesn’t involve me entering a password in any form...as most of the suggestions here involve 

steve

Suggested posts