Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not receiving survey for gift card after listening to "Spotify Playlist for Research" playlist

Solved!

Not receiving survey for gift card after listening to "Spotify Playlist for Research" playlist

Plan

Free

Country

United Kingdom

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Received an email the other day (see attachment). I'm assuming this is legit, as the playlist is made by a verified account and I've no reason to believe the email is spoofed/fake.

The playlist in question can be found here 

Either way, I've listened to the playlist in it's entirety and haven't received the survey email yet. Anyone else get this successfully? Also attached history just to show I did listen to it all.

email.png
history.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Okay, got the survey. All is well. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Okay, got the survey. All is well. 

Hey @Nige111,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

We just wanted to confirm that this email is indeed legit - glad to hear you got the survey in the end 🙂

Do let us know if you have any other questions regarding the above - we'll be happy to answer them.

In the meantime, keep groovin 💃

https://open.spotify.com/track/4czNORk5MjW5WOn98bki32

I've been listening for well over 3 hours and nothing came in my email in relation to a survey to complete 😞 how long after listening does it arrive after the 5 day playlist expiry? BTW the playlist was awesome 👍

Hi there @Shaun0fTheDead,

Welcome to the Community!

Glad you enjoyed the playlist. The survey will be sent out only to portion of the users who were selected by the algorithm during their first hour of listening. It's also worth checking that you haven't marked any emails from Spotify as Spam or Junk, which might block the email.

If you've listened the the playlist for 1 hour straight and checked your mailbox, you might not have been selected for the survey.

Hope this info clears things up. 

Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for the reply.. so the email inviting me to listen, although not stating (only a few are receiving a reward) was false advertising? I'm deeply disappointed to be perfectly honest and think an alternative music streaming platform is on the horizon! Thanks for nothing!

Suggested posts