Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not sure if I have set up more than one premium family account instead of adding to mine!

Not sure if I have set up more than one premium family account instead of adding to mine!

I was on premium membership and decided to upgrade to family premium to add my partner on to the account,.When I did it it said you now have a family account and with my payment details again and confirm payment, but I think somehow instead of adding him to mine I set up a new family account for him where he should be on mine  and therefore will be charged two lots of £14.99 a month. Also today I have tried to add my daughter and it says she has been added to Terrys Account. There should only be one family premium account and the other 2 people should be family members on my account. Please can anyone help? Its easier for me to explain by phone but I can't find a number to call.

1 Reply

Hey, @smartie-iow 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

First of all, as you've said, two family accounts were created, so if you want to keep your account as main, you need to cancel the PFF (Premium for Family) subscription of your partner account, and then you send them (your partner and daughter) an invitation again. To get more information about the process of cancelation and invitation, you can check this article below:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts