Notificación de nuevo inicio de sesión

Solved!

Notificación de nuevo inicio de sesión

Plan

Premium

Country

SV

My Question or Issue

Hola. Quisiera saber el por qué no estoy recibiendo ningún tipo de correo con notificación cada vez que inició sesión en cualquier dispositivo nuevo.

Esta opción no está disponible para todos los países? Anteriormente tenia otra cuenta premium cuando residía en otro país, y cada vez que iniciaba sesión en un dispositivo nuevo, recibía un correo.

Hay algo que pueda hacer o esto varía dependiendo del país? Si ese es el caso quisiera saber si el país donde estoy no recibe este tipo de notificaciones.

Gracias.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @lxee1,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

We’re slowly rolling out this new feature in every market. In the meantime, we suggest you follow the steps in this support article in order to keep your account safe.

You can also double-check whether the email address registered with your account is correct, to make sure you can be notified about new logins. 

We hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if you have any other questions!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @lxee1,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

We’re slowly rolling out this new feature in every market. In the meantime, we suggest you follow the steps in this support article in order to keep your account safe.

You can also double-check whether the email address registered with your account is correct, to make sure you can be notified about new logins. 

We hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if you have any other questions!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts