Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Number of devices for premium family

Solved!

Number of devices for premium family

At the moment I only have a basic account on Spotify but I was thinking of getting one for my family. I would just like to know before anything becomes final if there is an amount of devices the 6 family members can have. We all have more than one device each and I'm wondering if the premium family account will allow us to have up to three devices like you can on a regular account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @kyraginn,

Spotify can be installed on as many devices as you like. And up to 3,333 songs can be synced for offline listening on up to three devices at a time.

However, you can only stream music on one device at a time. If you begin playback on another device, the playback on your current device will be paused.

Since all members will have their own account, this shouldn't be an issue :).

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I tried finding this out, and I believe that you are correct, the reason why is that eveyone will have their own individual Premium Profile as stated here.

-----------------------------
Tomas

I'm not a Spotify employee
Last.fm
Marked as solution

Hey @kyraginn,

Spotify can be installed on as many devices as you like. And up to 3,333 songs can be synced for offline listening on up to three devices at a time.

However, you can only stream music on one device at a time. If you begin playback on another device, the playback on your current device will be paused.

Since all members will have their own account, this shouldn't be an issue :).

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts