Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline Access Withdrawn

Offline Access Withdrawn

Also my Nexus 4 doesn't show up on my devices when I connect it to the same wifi as my PC. Any fixes?

5 Replies

@GQ wrote:

Also my Nexus 4 doesn't show up on my devices when I connect it to the same wifi as my PC. Any fixes?

Hi,

Have you tried logging out and in again for offline access? Please note there is a limit of 3 devices that can have offline songs on them.

Check that your firewall allows Spotify on TCP for the connection thing, my device didn't show up until I created a TCP firewall exception for it.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I only started having this problem after restarting spotify with the 0.90 update. I've been using spotify for almost a year now and this never happens.

@GQ wrote:

I only started having this problem after restarting spotify with the 0.90 update. I've been using spotify for almost a year now and this never happens.

Did you have a custom cache location set in your Spotify preferences? 

It appears there is an issue with the cache location reverting to default which would give you this error (since another cache is treated as another device). 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yep. I'm on a pair of 128GB SSD's on my main drive and use my 1TB back up drive as cache for spotify. 

Suggested posts