Premium

Country

Poland

Device

LGThinq7

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I registered Spotify Premium each month. I travel alot and mostly using spotify offline. I got some playlist download etc. But after 29 days recived msg that I need to log in or get my device online. But sometimes its not possible because I'm out of range for ex.2 month. is there any possibility to change that? I mean to to stay offline longer without logging in and of course still pay. 

3 Replies

Hello Sebastian,

Unfortunately this isn't possible.

All of your downloaded songs are stored in a data-base which has to upload at least once per month, and Spotify needs to confirm that you are still in the subscription plan after that month offline mode.

This means that you can't stay offline longer then one month otherwise these downloads will be removed.

Have a nice day.

Ok and what about if I'll change my plan to Spotify Premium Duo the problem will be the same or one persone can stay longer offline than 29days?

Unfortunately not, whichever Spotify client requires you to connect at least once every 30 days to verify you have paid for your subscription.

Also the duo plan won't solve the issue, because the client can't connect with your account. 

I'd suggest to connect with internet once in that month, it'll solve this issue no matter where in the world you are. 

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts