Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline access withdrawn from spotify after installing 0.9.0.128.g3134f863

Solved!

Offline access withdrawn from spotify after installing 0.9.0.128.g3134f863

Hei,

After re-installing Spotify today, version nr in header I believe, my offline access is withdrawn. I have synced music offline with spotify on 2 devices, where did I go wrong?

Best regards

Terje Solbakk

(username: terjes)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

There has been a bug in the latest version where the cache location that SPotify looks at keeps resetting. Is the location of your Spotify cache files the same as the location that Spotify has in Edit>Preferences?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

There has been a bug in the latest version where the cache location that SPotify looks at keeps resetting. Is the location of your Spotify cache files the same as the location that Spotify has in Edit>Preferences?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks for a quick and indeed correct reply! 🙂

Have a nice weekend!

Best regards

Terje S

However, everytime I exit and restart spotify the same error occur: withdrawing my available offline playlists. I hope Spotify will resolve this bug quickly.

Terje S

It has been resolved in v0.9.0.129 which is currently being made available accross the Spotify network. If you haven't got it yet, don't worry it will make it your way soon! Main bugs topic is here

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you for your quick and positive reply!

Best regards

Terje S

Suggested posts