Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline button disappeared

Offline button disappeared

Heya everyone,

so I have a Premium Account and it alöso says Premium on top of Spotify. I have only my Laptop as offline device connected to my Spotify. I can see all my playlists aswell, but when i click on the they don't have this headbit anymore with the list name and various pictures and also teh Offlien Button has disappeared.  Tho when I click on list I am subscribed to they look normal and they also have the download button.

So why can't I do this with my own playlists anymore? Right now I have non of them offlien s I reinstalled Spotify new on my laptop. 

Is this maybe because I ahve too many songs in my playlists? If yo - how do I delete a playlist?

Thanks so much for your help,

Nira

3 Replies

@Nira

Can you post a screenshot of what appears in your screen? Having too many songs is not a problem, as long as you have enough disk space.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Spotify Screenshot.jpg

here's how my spoitfy looks like when I click on one of my playlists

@Nira

So it looks like the whole header of the playlist is missing, which includes the Offline button you're missing.

Firstly, let's try clearing the cache:

Log out of Spotify and then close the program.
Browse to the cache. The default location should be C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Spotify\Storage and delete everything inside the folder.
Delete the folder C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Spotify\Users\<random numbers-user>\ There is a folder for each profile that has been logged into Spotify on that computer account.
Start Spotify, login and the playlist should update.

If that doesn't do it, normally I would advice to uninstall / reinstall but looks like you already did that, so how about trying the latest beta to see if it fixes things for you?

Check this download link:

Windows: https://download.spotify.com/beta/spotify_installer-1.0.26.134.g75df59f3-29.exe

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts