Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline not working

Offline not working

I have The spotify app on my phone and whenever I go offline to play music it will bring this up 

I understand you have to do this to make sure you're still premium but it does it every time i haven't been able to play songs offline (which i have made sure have been made available offline) for an hour let alone 30 days which is how long it's suppose to be before this message comes up, what do I do?

8 Replies

So have you actually let it play online for a minute or two to try and clear the message?

Yes, letting it play the music play online mode then going offline works but only for like an hour before it asks me to go online to make sure im still premium

What version of the app are you using?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It's android if that makes a difference and it says Version 0.7.6.357

It sounds like there may be something flaky going on with your account. Could you get in touch with the accounts team and they'll get things working. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Okay i have done as you said, do you know how long these things usual take to go through?

You should hear back within 24 hours. If not, shout again in this thread.

Okay thanks for all the help and yeahh i'll give an update on if it's worked out tomorrow then.

Suggested posts