Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Old debit card expired.

Old debit card expired.

Hi,

My old debit card is expired so i went to udate with my new card but it wont take my new card same bank number and brand mastercard. So how do i fix this call my bank?

Thanks,
Riley

12 Replies

Do you have Internet payments enabled in that card?

Also have you tried another browser? Or have you tried to add your old card back, remove it, then add new card?

I have orders things off amazon today and didnt have internet payment enabled and that worked. I just removed and tried to add the new card no luck.

Do you get any errors?

Yeah doing the samething. I will try more when i wake up.

Hey.

I suggest to try this again later, maybe in new browser or after restart of browser. There might be some glitches somewhere.

If no help, just let me know and I will escalate this to moderators.

I just tried another browser still get the error cant update card.

Ok, escalated.

Watch this space for updates from Spotify.

It might be worth trying to cancel your current subscription (your account will remain on premium until your next renewal date anyways), completely remove your card details from Spotify and then re-add your new card. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

We can't see exactly why it's not going through, I'm afraid.

Could you possibly try paying through PayPal? This can often work as a good workaround.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I cant use paypal im in a class action lawsuit with them. If i remember i had problems upgrading then my card worked. I will try to remove my old card.

You can also try to purchase Spotify E-cards of Premium from this site if thse works better ๐Ÿ™‚

It worked for some reason i had to let my subscription expirer and today i tried it and it worked. So all is good.

Suggested posts