Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Old fb sunscribed to premium

Old fb sunscribed to premium

Hi, I just deactivated my old fb and made a new one. The problem is, the previous fb is the one subscribed to premium. Can I transfer it to my new linked fb account? Thanks
3 Replies

Hi there! Did you create your account with Facebook? If so, you'll need to create a new Spotify account if you want it to be created with an email and a username, or with a new Facebook account. 

Hope this helps!

I have the opposite issue....I created a spotofy account and went premium and then when I try to link it says my facebook account is linked to another spotify. So if I log in using Facebook I'm on free and if I log on using user name I'm on premium I can't the 2 to link

Ok. Then I suggest that you delete your first account, the one where you signed up with Facebook. Use this contact form and talk to support https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you receive an email with no reply, you should reply to it anyway. It will take 24-48 hrs before you get an answer after that. 

When your old account is deleted you should be able to link Facebook win your new account. 

Suggested posts