On free but getting charged

On free but getting charged

Jharrey
Regular
Hi im on a free spotify account but am getting charged. How do i get my money back and cancel the account?
11 Replies

Jharrey
Regular
All good now thanks! I have had contact from support and they have solved my issue.

Ambivalence
Community Legend

Thanks!

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

xtine29

Hi im on a free spotify account but am getting charged. How do i get my money back and cancel the account too? I am getting billed monthly but i am prompted to pay for premium again. I checked my account and noticed monthly billing but i cant use it? ridiculous!

Christine Almuete

cheunghcheung

My Spotify account has been charged twice at different date, one is for 4.99 student accounts, and the other was 9.99, however I only applied the student account to pay for premium. Why am i getting charged twice for two month including this month and last month. I would like to have the 9.99x2(April & may) refund back to me as i have never used that service. Thank You.

Jharrey
Regular
Ok great thank you

Jharrey
Regular
Thanks. I have sent off a form and got an auto response which doesn't help my particular problem. Is there some way to deal with an actual person?

Ambivalence
Community Legend

Hello @Jharrey,

a Spotify representative will get back to you in 24 to 48 hours, so please wait then.

Again sorry to hear about your problem,

Brian.

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

Jharrey
Regular
Still nothing from Spotify. Is there a next step? I need this resolved before they take another payment from me.

Ambivalence
Community Legend

Can you wait 12 more hours? If no-one replies, I'll escalate the topic!

Cookie1993
Casual Listener

I have had this exact same problem and I sent the email at least 4/5 days ago. I still haven't had a response what could I do to sort this out?

Ambivalence
Community Legend

Hello @Jharrey,

sorry to hear about your incident. It's peculiar!

You can contact Spotify here - 

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/ and they'll do their best to help you out. Sorry for the inconvenience 😞

SUGGESTED POSTS