Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

On free- charged out of the blue months later

On free- charged out of the blue months later

Just got charged 119.00 - no idea why. I have a free plan- once like a yr ago trird premium for the free month - cancelled. Hardly ever even use spotifty-- how do I get these charges reversed?'!?? Thanks
3 Replies

Well, Premium is kind of pre-paying for the month ahead, so if somehow you managed to get the whole year pre-paid, cancelling it wouldn't actually help, as you've already paid for the year ahead.

I don't really understand this- can it be refunded.
?? I don't use or want it. I'm
Not meaning to sound like a jerk but I will call the better business bureau if I have to. I'd like details of my history /account w you. How do I get that? Like my 1st contact w you, details of when I cancelled etc. thank you'

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts