Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

On my bank statement it said i paid for spotify but i still dont have spotify premium...??

On my bank statement it said i paid for spotify but i still dont have spotify premium...??

On my mobile banking it said spotify took $5.34 from my account and I tried to sign up for student premium but it would go through. So i dont understand why they took the money and I dong have spotify student premium.
3 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I would like to ask you to get on touch with Spotify through the contact form.

You may get in touch with Spotify by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours.

Thank you!

I chose the student discount and it took money out of my account but yet I
don't have premium.

Hey @Karlarey22!

As this is a payment related question, I'd like to ask you to get in touch with Spotify through the contact form.

You may get in touch with Spotify by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours.

Thank you!

Suggested posts