[Ongoing Service Issue] My profile picture and name won't show up?

Solved!
Highlighted

[Ongoing Service Issue] My profile picture and name won't show up?

Roadie

For some reason, my profile picture and name are not loading today. My picture is just the generic one and my name is just numbers. Also, when I try to access my profile, it won't load. It's just a blank page. All my playlists are still there and music still plays, but my profile info won't load. I've already tried logging out and logging back in but that didn't help.

[Edit: Updating Title - Peter]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Fix the missing profile data by Friday 03/28 or I'm out

Community Legend

@Darkmage - Did you sign up using your email address or by linking directly with Facebook? 

@1167Vero - You have set up a duplicate account. If you could drop the support guys an email directly using the online contact form they will be able to get you back to your original account. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

@user-removed - Can confirm your profile doesn't appear to be connected to Facebook correctly. If you could get in touch as mentioned above the support guys will lend a hand. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

196 Replies
Highlighted

Re: My profile picture and name won't show up?

Community Legend
There do appear to be some ongoing issues with profiles - Spotify are aware and on the case.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

Roadie

Good I'm glad it's not just me haha. 

Highlighted

I am having the same problem but also my activity log is empty and all my friends are gone and followers.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Yep, having the exact same issue.

Regular

Hi.

Same problem. It's been going on since around 9 a.m. (Mountain Time) today.

Username shows up as number. Friends show up as numbers. Cannot view my own Profile or that of other users. Activity Feed is totally blank. Spotify ads and Discover recommendations not refreshing (stuck sometime in the past a day or two ago).

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have the same problem. It was working just fine until I upgraded my account to premium using the student discount offer. Then all the sudden my account went to numbers and I can't access my profile. Besides that everything works fine.

Highlighted

Regular

I am having the same exact issue and have been having it all day. Any updates or eta on a fix? 

Highlighted

Roadie

Same problem and I also can't see any notifications, since there are a few of us with this issue overnight, can someone @ Spotify chime in here for a fix. It was suggested on Twitter to do a uninstall/ install.  Has anyone been successful  with that?

Highlighted

Reinstalling doesn't help cause it's broken on the website too. Something is wrong with their system.

SUGGESTED POSTS