[Ongoing Service Issue] My profile picture and name won't show up?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: [Ongoing Service Issue] My profile picture and name won't show up?

Still a problem for me. I Login using my Facebook account. but I can't connect my facebook account for sharing. It says temporary unavailable both in my account(Connect Facebook button) and in play.spotify.com

Highlighted

Casual Listener

does anyone still have issues with this? i know i do. 

id tag: 

2236jljh35e7wg4bp3khkytwa

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello,

my name on my Spotify Mac Desktop app is a string of numbers with no profile picture and my playlists say they're created by {1220903292}. It's the same for my iPhone app also. I created this account with my Facebook and it's never not said that. When I click the numbers though, it does go to my account page with my correct name. My correct name and picture only appears either when I do that or go to spotify.com. I created a Spotify contact form and I got a quick response telling me it was a Wi-Fi problem and restarting my wifi would do the trick. I did that but to no avail. I also re-installed Spotify, signed out everywhere from the website, set a device password, but none of it's worked. And this is just my home laptop and phone so I don't believe it to be a firewall/proxy issue either. 

Thanks

Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 4.19.08 PM.png
Highlighted

Casual Listener

i am also having the same problem -- 

i would log on and use facebook to sign in and after the browser tells me to close the window -- the Spotify sign in screen doesnt change. 

what is the point of paying $14.99 monthly when i cant even log in correctly?

i also deleted Spotofy from my Facebook app just in case but still doesnt work. 

id: 

2236jljh35e7wg4bp3khkytwa

Capture.JPG
Highlighted

I am having a similar problem.

spotify:user:22eoxjhaibdam7cp2nyvmssmi

spotify bug.jpg
Highlighted

Still a problem for me. In fact the character strings have gotten worse, in that they have become longer and more random.

How is this still not fixed when people have been posting about it since 2014?!

This is a glaring bug on a service ive been paying to use for years now. Absolutely unacceptable.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Likewise, still an issue for me. I also sign in via Facebook, and this issue is everywhere on all clients, Mac Desktop, Windows Desktop, iOS, and web

SUGGESTED POSTS