Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Ongoing Service Issue] My profile picture and name won't show up?

Solved!

[Ongoing Service Issue] My profile picture and name won't show up?

For some reason, my profile picture and name are not loading today. My picture is just the generic one and my name is just numbers. Also, when I try to access my profile, it won't load. It's just a blank page. All my playlists are still there and music still plays, but my profile info won't load. I've already tried logging out and logging back in but that didn't help.

[Edit: Updating Title - Peter]

196 Replies

Are you now logging in with facebook again? What username is shown in your account overview?

yes, I'm logging in with FB.

username number is 11102029729.

Weird - something is not quite right since your facebook profile doesn't show up. I sugest you reply to the last email you had from spotify and ask them to check your account.

Alright then. I'll give it a shot.

Thanks.

I have the same problem

I'll reply to your other post.

@Davirman wrote:

I have the same problem

It is now july, previous post seems to have been a few months ago. But I have the same problem now - on my windows 8.1 machine. When I click profile the page remains blank - with an icon indicating some activity going. I'm able to still see my profile on my iphone device. Strange. I think the problem on windows 8.1 just started recently - i seem to have been able to see the profile the last time i used it a few days ago. BTW, i logged out, logged in: no change. Also removed software and reinstalled on win 8.1. no change. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

I'm having the same problem as him. Windows 8.1 here too. Any solutions?

There seem to be some server issues affecting some users since last night. Symptoms are that browse doesn't load and Artists/Albums show a failed to load message. Keep an eye on this thread for news please.

Now is my follow and playlists gone

can i merge my old account to thot nyw account

@Davirman Did you send off the contact form as I suggested in your other thread?

yes i have user it, and my pic and real name is back, but my follow and playlists is gone

i fet into my fb site and find my playlists and my foolow with my username 11147374437

so how can i get it to work again

Seems fine now - everyone will see what I see now but your desktop client may take a couple of days to show your facebook profile because of the way user data is cached.

Screenshot - 12_07_2014 , 19_12_51.png

Still the same here, week later 😞

Hey @user-removed , could you get in touch with the account team here and they'll take a look. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Look here, it here is my old username 1117225779, and it is that i wil have back, for my nyw username is 11147374437

like a say i come to manke a new user, but i will have my old user back again

@Davirman You're just going to confuse yourself by posting in multiple threads. Please use the contact form as I mentioned in my reply to you here.

hey @Joe just for the info, I wrote the last reply from support team, no answer...

They'll reply as soon as they can but the good news is that your profile has updated now. What you see should update over the next couple of days but everyone else now sees this.

Screenshot - 13_07_2014 , 14_24_16.png

when I go to my profile, I see my name.

however, my friend's timeline still like this. let's wait and see if it'll work. 

thanks.

10526912_10204284207055393_1110463890_o (1).jpg

Suggested posts