I have a Premium through the family plan

Country

United Kingdom 

Device

Huawei p30 pro

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

I have the latest android app, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I've restarted my phone and I've checked on desktop, no sign of any stories!

I have some decade and genre playlists but no stories. I believe I am eligible as I have listened to a lot of music in the past 6 months, spread over more than 5 artists.

I never saw a banner for the campaign but I'm confused as to why I'm not eligible. Any light you can shed would be appreciated. 

Screenshot_20210604_001437_com.spotify.music.jpg
3 Replies

Hey @Charlielad ,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Please note that there are certain eligibility criteria for the Only You stories to come up on your account.  For the following stories, you need to have listened to over 30, 30 second streams across 5 artists in the last 6 months:
- Artist
- Dissonance
- Dinner Party
- Song Year
- Genres/Topics

For the Horoscope story, you need to have made a new discovery of an artist in the last 6 months which involves streaming multiple tracks. 
For the Time of Day story, we use data from the past 6 months - no minimum data required.

Could you please confirm that you meet these requirements? You can find this and other useful info in the Only You FAQ that we've posted here.

If the criteria are met, but you still can't see the stories on mobile, let us know if the issue persists after running a clean reinstall on your device. This let's you start afresh with the latest app version and removes any damaged files from previous installations. 

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, I believe I do meet all those requirements. I use the app nearly every day and listen to a few different artists as well as looking up new ones. 

I am have attempted a clean reinstall and it has not changed the view in my app!

Hi there @Charlielad,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

Can you perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

if that doesn't do the trick, can you log into a different device to see if the issue persists?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts