Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Only recognised as Premium account on one out of 3 devices

Only recognised as Premium account on one out of 3 devices

I'm new to Spotify & just subscribed to Premium and get it on my laptop but not my other devices. Have tried uninstalling & installing again but still when I login it only recognises me as having a Premium account on my laptop not my phone or tablet. Please could you explain what to do.

4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Please note it can take some time for a premium subscription to activate across all devices.

1) Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are successfully premium?
2) Try logging out/in and reinstalling Spotify.
3) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks. I've tried loggin in & out and uninstalling & reinstalling, that doesn't work.

The subscription shows as premium on my laptop, but the mobile versions don't have that page or information and when I try to play something they always show shuffle play which I assume means they're still using the free version and nothe prmium?

What username is shown on this page?
https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

That's my username and when i login with it I get into Premium on my laptop but only free on my other devices.

Suggested posts