Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Orange Subscription

Orange Subscription

Hello community,

I recently switched mobile providers. I'm now using Orange (Switzerland), which includes a Spotify Premium subscription.

I already had a Spotify account and I wanted to upgrade my free account to Spotify premium. 

I however always get this error message:

A technical error has occured and your request could not succeed. Please try again later.

Please help.

Thank you!

Julian

4 Replies

Hey Julian 🙂 

If you are updating via and Orange webpage, then I would suggest you get in touch with them. Since their billing system will be seperate from Spotify's they are the only ones who can upgrade your account I'm afraid. Trying a different browser is always a safe bet first though!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Trying a different browser is a great idea.

However I did contact them and they told me to contact Spotify. The link on their website to link accounts redirects to Spotify.

Greetings,

Julian

Ah, my mistake then! 😉

Best thing to do is to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they should hopefully be able to set it up for you if its taking place on the Spotify side! 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you!

Suggested posts