Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Original account is ghosting around

Solved!

Original account is ghosting around

Hi, As an everyday spotify user, I use 2 accounts. The 1st one's connected to my facebook account and is my "main" account, the second 1 is just chillin around. Today however, I somehow managed to log in via facebook on my 2nd account, then I found out that I could deactivate facebook from it, and happily did so too. Then this problem came up, as soon as I logged on my 1st  "main" account, it looked as if it had been reseted. So now im here, without any playlists and sad and trying to find out what went wrong, the funny thing tho is that, even tho my account is "reseted" I can still follow my old identical named account ( which should be connected via the same facebook as my reseted one is ).    So, if you guys could sort this out so that I could log onto my old account via my facebook details, thank you so much for that!

- Maxi

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to get the account back to normal again.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to get the account back to normal again.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks! 🙂

Suggested posts