Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Overcharged

Solved!

Overcharged

I have been charged 5 times for my monthly subscription , which has overdrafted my account, and the funds have been taken out because it is still processing since 12/24/15.  My bank can not reverse it until it hits the bank.  Difficulty contacting Spotifiy to resolve the issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

I have checked your langstontwebb account and there has only been one payment taken by it this month.  Were all of the charges taken on the same day?

Please contact the support team via this link and then let me know the case number.  I will ensure that it gets followed up for you.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

The error is with ITunes they processed 5 payments because they were having some issue with the zip code. Each attempt at processing removed that amount out of my account and it created overdraft charges. I spoke with an ITunes rep, she was apologetic but could not do anything until the 1 actual charge they are billing me goes thru. I am thoroughly disgusted with their process but I like Spotify and I know of no other billing system to retain the service. She acknowledged their error and promised to reimburse any outstanding fees. Thanks Langston W.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

I have checked your langstontwebb account and there has only been one payment taken by it this month.  Were all of the charges taken on the same day?

Please contact the support team via this link and then let me know the case number.  I will ensure that it gets followed up for you.

Marked as solution

The error is with ITunes they processed 5 payments because they were having some issue with the zip code. Each attempt at processing removed that amount out of my account and it created overdraft charges. I spoke with an ITunes rep, she was apologetic but could not do anything until the 1 actual charge they are billing me goes thru. I am thoroughly disgusted with their process but I like Spotify and I know of no other billing system to retain the service. She acknowledged their error and promised to reimburse any outstanding fees. Thanks Langston W.

Suggested posts