Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PAYING THROUGH 02 and spotify

PAYING THROUGH 02 and spotify

Is anyone else paying there premium thorugh their phone cpntract provider and spotify???

ABSOLUTE JOKE no customer service number!

6 Replies

Yes, through itunes and also paying 12.99! Any idea how to contact Spotify? I want the .99 for 3 months and 9.99 after 🙂

No idea, waiting for a response, but there is no small print about it so I will be going straight to he FSA

Hello everyone, welcome to the Spotify community!
For the time being there is no telephone number you can use to contact Spotify customer service. However you either post any issue here in the community or by twitting @SpotifyCares or facebook.

@mcbutton I just posted to another user with a similar issue about this here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/SUBSCRIPTION/td-p/1263846

Hope this helped!

Happy Holidays,
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

How on earth do you cancel an account that your paying for through your mobile phone provider??? i called 02 and they said call spotify..........well thats impossible as theres no number. i dont even know the account username or password for this account that im actually paying for.

i have another active spotify account but really need to delete the one im paying for via 02.

Can anyone help please??

@kellyroche87

I pay my Spotify through my mobile provider, and I can tell you that it's them who cancel the service, since it's them who charge you for it in the first place.

Your Spotify account gets linked to your mobile number and that's it. No payment info is recorded in their systems, and therefore no charges can be made.

If you receive or have received Spotify payment receipts, then that's another matter.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for getting back to me, i think the girl who i spoke to didnt have a clue what she was talking about.

Thanks again 🙂

Suggested posts