Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PLEASE FIX! OR HELP ME ATLEAST!

PLEASE FIX! OR HELP ME ATLEAST!

I am so upset and so sad and what not because I got myself a Spotify account yesterday, set up a premium plan and when I log in ITS NONE OF THE INFORMATION I WROTE! 

I have a very tough and complicated OCD and other psychological handicap and I have been crying all day and been frustrated that I didn't get to have the name I wanted on Spotify although it was confirmed that I had written my desired name.

I havent used my Spotify since I saw this and have been  wanting to delete my Spotify because of this but was told that since I have a Student Subscription, I can't use it until NEXT YEAR! 

This is so unfair! YOU CHANGED MY NAME without my consent and now I have to pay for it....both economically and mentally. This may seem to be a joke probably to some but this is seriously taking a toll on me, I am so exhausted because I can not think about anything else and music really calms me down, but how can I use it now when all it does is activating my OCD and my mental disability! 

PLEASE FIX THE MISSTAKE YOU MADE! 

I have been reading everywhere and it says I cant change the name but how is this going to work for me when I keep getting mental breakdowns because of this?

PLEASE HELP!

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear this. 

I'd recommend checking out this support article for more info and the next steps to take.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts