Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT] Customer support avoiding my questions, not providing a refund.

[POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT] Customer support avoiding my questions, not providing a refund.

Earlier this year, I signed up for Spotify, after less then a month of using it, I cancelled the subscription to sign up for Google Play. 

I discovered they had been charging me for premium since then. I requested a refund, they refused. They stated 4 times - they need a confirmation email when I cancelled the subscription. A few months back, I deleted my inbox, no longer having a history of emails before then.

Regardless of a confirmation email, I told them I had cancelled in February. I also told them to check my activity/login history to see that I had not used their service since them. All customer support agents that they're throwing me to are ignoring this and repeating "we need to see a confirmation email." 

They are assuming I have never cancelled the subscription based on the fact that it is not on my account history and are not looking into it further.'

Well, their system screwed up. 

What can I do about this? 

2 Replies

Bump. They are now ignoring my emails.

Hey @rpatel42

Support is still looking into this for you.

From what I understand, they just recently replied back to you.

If this information is incorrect and you still need help, then just let me know.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts