Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PREMIUM ACCOUNT CANCELLED (NOT BY ME) NO SERVICE WITH OVER TWO WEEKS REMAINING

PREMIUM ACCOUNT CANCELLED (NOT BY ME) NO SERVICE WITH OVER TWO WEEKS REMAINING

Yesterday I received an email that I had cancelled my premium service. First Problem: I did not cancel my account. The email informed me that I would have access to my premium account through June 16, the last day for which I had prepaid.

Second Problem: I no longer have access to my premium service because my log-on credentials no longer work. And I cannot use the same email address to create another account because it is already in the Spotify system.

Third Problem: All of the music and other things associated with an account that I opened in July 2011 are apparently Long Gone. Kaput. Fini. Vaporized. Ta Ta! Goodbye For You!

Fourth Problem: I could not contact Spotify customer service because I could not log-in using my old account credentials. Not that I expect much assistance with my situation. . .

And what did Spotify offer me as codolences for my premium account being mysteriously cancelled by someone or something other than myself? 3 months of premium Spotify for only $.99!

Oh Well. . . Fortunately, I have a second email address as well as another credit card. I went ahead and registered a new account and took Spotify up on its offer.

Apparently I am truly a glutton for punishment. . .

1 Reply

Hi there, @user-removed 

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

We're sorry to hear this. If you think that someone else has gained access to your Spotify account or canceled your subscription, please check out the FAQ page here

We'd recommend following step 2. to reach out via the contact form.
Rest assured this link should work without being able to log in!

The right team will reunite you with your music shortly, and make sure you're not rocking two accounts.

Thanks,

/M

Suggested posts