Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PAUSED AFTER ONE WEEK OF PAYMENT

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PAUSED AFTER ONE WEEK OF PAYMENT

I just renewed my subscription last 02-21-2017 and was able to enjoy my subscription until today (03-01-2017). My Premium subscription paused, when using Spotify app it's showing that my payment failed and it's requiring me to Downgrade in order to continue using the app while removing my Premium subscription. I tried validating my receipts, and I found that the dates on my receipt for 02-21-2017 is not consistent with the date inside the details page after clicking the "View" button. 

Any suggestions how to fix this? Any response will be very much appreciated. 

Payment Method is via Globe Philippines.

PS: I already tried sending out questions to Spotify. Also, I have already replied on the auto-reply message they sent me.

Receipt 2.png
Receipt 2.png
Receipt 1.png
1 Reply

Hey @potatoveggie,

The Spotify Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

• Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.
    • If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.
    • If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check your accounts email address here.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts