Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PREMIUM WILL NOT GO AWAY

PREMIUM WILL NOT GO AWAY

Please Help!

I signed up for the spotify premium 30 day trial. Two days before, I cancelled my subscription. A few days later (i.e today) it still says im signed up for premium. I wen't online and lo and behold, i was charged for another months subscription! I go back on my accound to fix it and when i do (and go back to the account afterwards) It still says im signed up for premium... Please Help

2 Replies

I have the same problem... trying with another browser now

Hey guys 

If you are having issues getting cancelled, or you have been charged for a month and you thought you had cancelled, don't log into your Spotify client to stream anything as you might be able to request a refund. You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into getting everything sorted for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts