Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PS4 accessing my account even after signing out all devices and changing password

PS4 accessing my account even after signing out all devices and changing password

I once logged in with Spotify on a PS4 (PS4-956 is what its called on my device list) on a hotel I were staying at and forgot to log out, and a while ago I saw someone listening to music on the PS4 with my account, so I went to my account page and clicked SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.

Now the same PS4 logged in once more (as I didnt change my password), this time I clicked SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE, changed my password, and signed out everywhere again...

Yet when I go to my device list, the PS4-956 is still there... Even after restarting Spotify completely (image attached), no one have started listening to anything again but Im rather curious if that the device still shows up means that its still logged in?

Thank you!

UPDATE: So just about now... this PS4 started using my account again, despite me just changing password

Any help and knowledge is appritiated ❤️

Capture.PNG
1 Reply

I still need help with this topic, Ive been in touch with both Spotifys and PlayStations support but neither of them seem to be able to help

Any knowledge and guidance is appriciated

Suggested posts