Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[PS4] how do I find out my usernane and password on my PS4 account?

[PS4] how do I find out my usernane and password on my PS4 account?

Plan

Premium 

Country

Scotland 

Device

(Playstation 4)

Operating System

N/A

My Question or Issue

How do I know what my email address and password is on my PS4 account. I would like to use it on other devices.

7 Replies

Hey @Cristari,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

We noticed you created another thread with a similar question regarding Spotify on PS4.

Just to confirm, is this question related to the one you asked in that thread?

If so, then we'll continue to help you out in the other thread which we linked to above.

If not, could you let us know what's up exactly? We'll do our best to help.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

I’m having this exact problem! Why not make it able to see what email or username we have for the ps4 spotify? I don’t wanna lose all my songs and playlists due to a horrible set up from Spotify and PS. Please help us 

no one answered about that question?

Please someone answer this question. I’ve done everything to find what email I used for my Spotify account for my ps4 and I can’t find it. I can find the email I used for my ps4 but for some reason it’s not the same email for my Spotify account.

It's not accessible, Ive tried anything and couldn't find a way to find a username/gmail/password, so Spotify(brand) could change a setting to where there can be a "info" tab. 

Hey folks!

Keep in mind that, in case you're using Premium, you can use your payment details when reaching out to Support
With them, they should be able to locate your account and help you out with your other inquiries.

More info about Spotify on PS devices can be found here.
Hope this helps!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes please help I’m trying to login to my account on my phone but I can’t remember my password 

Suggested posts