Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PSN Account Link issues

PSN Account Link issues

cannot link my Spotify account and use it on my Playstation 3 because it says that it is linked to another PSN account. Unless somebody was using my Spotify account without my knowledge or it was compromised and made a link to their PSN account, then I have no clue why I'm having this issue. I never had PSN account before this. And when I tried to resolve this issue with PSN Live Chat Support, they were more then once rude and ended the chat. Their words were that I needed the credentials to the PSN account that was linked to my Spotify and it had to been a account of my own or they couldn't help me because it would be a further compromising of accounts.

It has been a complete run around and I'm upset. I'm not sure what to do at this point because its a paradox of issues. There is no way to sign out of or delete the link with whatever PSN account that is tied to my Spotify on both sides. I bought my console with the intention of using it as a media hub and Spotify is my largest music library at current. And I'm desperate for answers so that I can start to do so.

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That sounds not good.

Simply question, do you've tried this site for linking your Spotify account ?

Peace

Suggested posts