Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid Premium but still on Free

Paid Premium but still on Free

Hello all,

I wanted to get the 3 month .99 cent promotion for premium. I put all of my information to pay and hit submit and it told me that something went wrong with the card but they did not charge me and to try again. I went to go look at my credit card balance and in fact Spotify DID charge me but I never received a receipt and I was never upgraded to premium so my account still looks as it is free. Please help so I may receive my premium or my money back.

Thank you.

4 Replies

Hey there, I've taken a look at your account and can't see any successful payments. Those charges should show as "pending" or "processing" on your bank statement, so the money will return soon. As a heads up, it's not possible to get one of our current offers with a payment card you've already used to purchase an offer.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Can you check my account as well?

@Courtneyymayer Hey Courtney! If you log out and back in with your username, you should see your Premium.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I paid 99p for three months of Premium but I still only see the Free version (and am being prompted to upgrade).  I've tried logging out and back in again, and also uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify.  But I still only see Free.

Suggested posts